Monday, January 7, 2013

Edumication

     Well, today was a much better start to Winter Term than I originally thought it would be.
     Despite the fact that I had to wake up at a time when I would rather be nice and toasty in my bed, I actually thought that my first day of classes went well and I actually am looking forward to them. Now, I only have two classes, but here me out. In the past, I have never gotten along with school and school has never gotten along with me. So, needless to say, going into this term I have been quite nervous and anxious along other negative feelings. Not so after today however. I only have two classes (Chemistry and Pottery Art) but I think that this should be enough for me. At the moment anyhow. If all goes well, next term will bring even more classes, pain and suffering...Why am I excited about that?
     Anywho, I am totally pooped, which is why this blog is short and only about one thing. Usually I write a bit more than this, but hey you can't produce literary bloggity gold every time right? I hope that all is well with you and wish you the best of luck. See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment