Friday, January 11, 2013

Hike Much?

     TGIF BABY!!!! One does not really appreciate Friday until their week is full of things to do that do not entirely consist of having fun.
     Anywho, I have been meaning to share with you a sort of New Years Resolution that I have decided to embark upon and have already begun. I see it more of a New Years Goal though. And in reality it is just that. A goal. That I have set for myself to reach by the end of this year. They goal that I have set is to take at least one hike a month. And it really does not matter where these hikes take place. The only real rule I have is that they have to be located in places that are designated for hiking and other such things.
     The reasoning behind this goal is quite simple really. I LOVE the outdoors. Ever since my Great Yellowstone Adventure I have not been able to get enough of it. Hiking is what I did in my free time out there and I loved every second of it. If I could I would try to hike in a different places a little more frequently. But, seeing as I am back in school I do not have as much time as I would like. So, I thought that one hike a month would be a decent and I would have an easy enough time trying to plan and execute such adventures. For this month I have already taken a 5m hike at Silver Falls State Park. And next month's hike is already in the works.  
     Also, I think I have just decided to create a second blog that is entirely dedicated to the hikes I take for this New Years Goal of mine. And all other hikes that I take for that matter. Looks like I have a lot of work this weekend haha. Keep an eye out for that new blog! I will post it all up on Facebook as I usually do for this blog.
     Well, I better get cracking on it. I hope you are all doing well and I will see you all next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment