Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Adventure Time!!!

     Oh my goodness, I am beyond excited right now. I can hardly keep still to type this! You may be asking why I am so happy at the moment? Well, I will tell you. Upon arriving home today after a long day at school I discovered a big box, and several envelopes on the kitchen table. All addressed to me. The first thing that got my attention was the box which was from Powell's Bookstore! The books that I ordered almost a month ago have finally come and I cannot wait to crack open the new reads. After inspecting said books I moved on to the envelopes which were response letters from fellow Yellowstoners! I enjoy getting letters from these folk and every other kind of other folk for that matter. Then the last envelope I spied in my pile of late Christmas joy was something that I have been waiting for since November. Yellowstone has finally got back to me and have offered me my old job at Old Faithful!!! This mail is the main reason why I am so excited. This means that I am really going back to Yellowstone this summer! I have been wanting to go back to that amazing place ever since I left it. Granted there are some things that I would rather forget about that place, but overall, for me at least, I thought it was a blast.
     I have so much to prepare for now that my second Yellowstone adventure is inevitable! but, first I will have to get this homework assignments done before tomorrow :P No matter! The thought of returning to the land of adventure makes all other problems or obstacles seem so much smaller.
     Anyway, that is what I wanted to tell you all tonight. I hope that you all are well and that you keep it real. See you all next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment